Reduce Energy Costs
Let your Air Conditioner think it is winter on hot summer days! Reduce Temperature by up to 30%.
Ultimate UV Protection
Protect your Roof from damaging UV-Rays and prevent damage caused by deterioration or blistering.
Say No to costy Roof Replacement
Don't replace your roof, "Thermal Coat" it, and save tens of thousands of dollars.
Watch our Videos on our Roof Coating System
This Thermal Coating has Heat Reflective Properties
Say goodbye to sweltering summers with our revolutionary Liquid Rubber DIY - Thermal Coating.
This advanced solution features heat reflective properties that can cool the interior of your building by a staggering 40 degrees Celsius!
Imagine being able to enjoy a comfortable indoor temperature even during the hottest days of the year.
Unleash the Power of the Ultimate Liquid Rubber DIY System
This is the ideal way to restore and protect any industrial or commercial roofing system.
Our high performance coatings offer durability, waterproofing and UV resistance so you can cool your building, reduce energy costs and improve your bottom line.
Our specialised formula will extend the life expectancy of your roof and protect your building against future problems.
- Concrete and unglazed terracotta roof tiles
- Metal roof surfaces, including Colorbond
- Concrete tilt slab buildings
- Fibro cement sheeting
- Cement rendered surfaces
- Brick and block construction
Please refer to the Specific Project for step-by-step instructions.
1. Best applied early morning or mid-afternoon in summer (avoid the intense sun when applying).
2. Because our products are water-based, you must avoid solvents like Petrols, thinners, diesel etc.
3. To avoid bubbling and non-curing, DO NOT apply products when there’s dew, cold wind or rain forecasted within 24 hours.
4. Allow 24h curing time before applying the next coat.
5. Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow. Best 20°C or more. The typical curing time is 3-7 days.
At a recomended usage of 0.5-0.7L/m2 the products will cover:
- 15L Bucket -> 30sqm
- 4L Bucket -> 8sqm
- 1L Bucket -> 2sqm
Before applying the Thermal Coating, make sure to apply a layer of Sealer/Primer on all surfaces, including previously painted ones, or use an Etch Primer on raw metal surfaces. This will ensure proper adhesion.
For best results, don't forget to apply a thicker layer of Thermal Coating over the previously primed Waterproof Sealant.
- Safe for you, your family, pets and plants
- 100% Acrylic
- No solvents or VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Usable indoors and outdoors
The Thermal Coating and the Primer are cleaned with water and soap.
Remove any masking tape while the products are still slightly wet.
Use Solvents when the product is dry.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. This product is a Non-flammable-liquid and does not present any storage or transportation hazards.
- With a proper appllication, the product will last 10+ Years.
- Make sure to use a Primer before applying the Thermal Coating.
We ship our Products throughout Australia and New Zealand.
FREE SHIPPING APPLIED TO ALL ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Expected shipment duration: 3-8 Business days within Australia and 6 -26 Days on New Zealand orders.